Friends Of DRWS
The daily running of the Shelter is supported by over 100 volunteers who participate in a variety of roles. Volunteers are available daily from 8.30am until 5.00pm. Each year our members provide over 40,000 unpaid hours in support of DRWS. The ‘Friends of DRWS’ was established as an outreach programme, looking to gain ongoing support from both individuals and businesses to help keep all our little critters safe and cared for. The aim of the programme is to ensure the centre has the necessary means to function and provide sanctuary for injured animals, but also to inform those who donate to DRWS of the latest news, how the centre is run and the general day to day excitement of a wildlife shelter!
Our individual sponsors choose to give a regular contribution to DRWS, to help us take care of Australian wildlife. In return you will receive –
– The DRWS newsletter, keeping you up to date on all that goes on in the shelter.
– A certificate of thanks from the shelter, to remind you of how great you are!
– A DRWS bag for life.
On top of all this you’ll have the knowledge that you helped take care of our wonderful Wildlife!
Help our local wildlife and expand the visibility of your business by becoming a Friend of DRWS. In return you’ll receive
– Your company name/logo on the DRWS website plus a link to your web page.
– Your company name mentioned in the DRWS newsletter.
– A certificate of thanks for your generous support.
– A dedicated post on our social media platforms, thanking you for your contribution.
– The DRWS newsletter. And of course that warm, fuzzy feeling which comes from knowing you’ve made a difference!
Become a Friend
Follow the link below to become one of our valued friends!